Finally, it’s here: my website! For three years, I’ve put off this project of mine: building this website and the blog that comes with it. The beginning of the year always comes with its load of resolutions; this one wasn’t any different. However, I’ve decided to stick to this resolution and make it happen.
This website showcases, at a high level, my professional experience in cybersecurity. Most importantly, it will provide me with a platform to share that experience, contribute and give back to the cybersecurity community, and hopefully make a difference. Some of my planned posts may not be related to cybersecurity but will be activities and topics dear to me.
Being mindful of one of the blogging success factors: consistency, my goal is to post at least once a month.
The site is structured in seven sections:
- The Home page, which is also used as the site landing page
- The About page, which summarizes my skills set and experience
- The Blog page is the most important one and is the place where I will post most of my writings
- The Tutorial page, which will also host some of my writings designed to demo my favorite tools
- And, finally, the Contact page with information on how to reach out to me.
There you have it; you are witnessing the launch of a site designed to contribute to the cybersecurity community. It is worth mentioning that the views and opinions posted on this site are my own unless I explicitly cite anyone.
I hope you will find my posts useful and if indeed you do, please feel free to share.
Thanks for stopping by!